Are you teaching your young elementary kids about rhyming OR about weather data? Then grab this pack! This Weather Poetry Pack teaches your kids all about rhyming with claps and syllables, along with identifying science words and weather words. Your kids will be able to make their own poems through weather words, such as:
- Rainy Day
- Windy Day
- Sunny Day
They will also have pages and templates to make their own acrostic poems (examples included)!
Don't let your weather studies be BORING! Make learning about the weather super fun!!
This pack includes:
- 26 total printable pages (some color, some black/white)
- 2 projectable weather poems
- 2 printable weather poetry activities
- Acrostic poem example and templates
- Narrative poem templates
- S1E1. Obtain, evaluate, and communicate weather data to identify weather patterns.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.10 - With prompting and support, read prose and poetry of appropriate complexity for grade 1.